WeAreTop10 is a product review company, where we handpick and curate best products for our “Top 10 Lists” that help customers with their purchase decisions every month. As a digital first brand, everyday we serve thousands of visitors and see firsthand the power of social and digital media.
That is why we’ve created WeAreTop10 Social Media Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students with the passion of “Social Media Marketing” to receive $1000 award.
- Are you social butterfly who eats, drinks, and sleeps on social media?
- Do you have a talent for engaging people in conversation in a creative way that captures attention and encourages others to get involved?
- Do you also love technology and the use of digital media and platforms in order to reach an audience?
If your answer is Yes for aforementioned questions and if you are interested in pursuing a degree in or related to Social Media Marketing, consider applying for our scholarship. Our intentions are to bring creative minds to the industry of marketing using technology and digitization of classic marketing strategies. We believe in the power of education in order to create a strong force for the digital marketing arena.
We have created the Cyberbullying Prevention for Teens Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students/ high school, college or graduate student or a student planning to enter college in ares of Marketing, Business, IT, Journalism, or Communications to receive $1000 award.
General Terms of Participation
ll participants will have to research and submit a 500 – 1500 words regarding the following topic:
“What is the Impact of Social Media on our Generation and how can we use it to play a positive role?”
In the content, make sure to discuss:
- The impact of social media on millennials and Gen Z.
- Using social media to create a positive role in society.
The best submission will be selected and rewarded $1000, which can be used in course materials or other resources. If you want to know more information about our selection criteria, please continue reading.
To be eligible for this contest, you must be:
- A U.S. citizen or legal permanent U.S. resident
- A current high school junior or senior or a student who is currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year college or university.
Any application found to contain falsified information will be disqualified. Applicants should have a genuine interest in the field of social media marketing and be pursuing an educational program related to the aforementioned field.
Note: Please note that any and all scholarship funds will be transferred directly to the educational institution of your choosing and will be applied directly through their financial aid and/or business office.
How To Apply
In order to apply for this $1000 Social Media Marketing scholarship, please submit your application to [email protected]:
- Legal Name
- E-mail Address
- Current or Future Educational Institution (your college or university)
- Current or Upcoming Degree Program
- Estimated Graduation Month and Year
- Proof of Enrollment in or Acceptance to Your Educational Institution
Remember to be as creative as possible; your aim should be to show us your genuine interest in the field of Social Media Marketing as well as your personal strengths and how they relate to this subject.
Deadline for Spring submissions: March 15, 2017
Announcement of Results: March 21st, 2017
Scholarship will be awarded by: March 31st, 2017
Deadline for Fall submissions:September 15, 2017
Announcement of Results: September 21st, 2017
Scholarship will be awarded by: September 30th, 2017
All entries submitted to WeAreTop10.com in connection with our Scholarship Essay Contest, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of WeAreTop10.com upon submission.
Entry materials will not be returned to any entrant. By submitting an entry, you acknowledge that if you win a scholarship award,WeAreTop10.com, will own all rights to publish and promote the submission.